Shipping & Return
RETURNS POLICYOnce an order has been accepted by the Company it shall be fixed and binding subject to these Conditions.
- Orders for standard products which have not been made or adapted to order for the Customer may only be cancelled by the Customer:
- Prior to dispatch by notice in writing to the Company and subject to payment by the Customer to the Company of an administration charge of 25% of the net price of the Goods;
- Following dispatch with the prior written authorisation of the Company and subject to:
- The Goods being returned within 14 days of delivery;
- The Customer paying to the Company an administration charge of 25% of the net price of the Goods; and
- The Goods being subject to inspection and testing before any credit note is issued and the Company may add further charges for any remedial repairs that are necessary.
- Lead times quoted by the Company for delivery of the Goods are an estimate only and time for delivery is not of the essence.
- The Customer may request that dispatch of an Order (or part of an Order) be delayed by up to four weeks following the Company's estimated delivery date (or for any period thereafter subject to the Company's prior agreement in writing) provided that any such delay shall not affect the Customer's obligation to pay for the Goods in accordance with clause 6.
- If the Company fails to deliver the Goods, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. In any event, the Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure event (as defined in clause 17) or the Customer’s failure to provide the Company with any instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- If the Customer or the Customer’s agent fails to accept delivery of the Goods, the Goods will be returned to the Company’s place of business for collection by the Customer. 4.5. If the Customer fails to collect the Goods within three daysof the Company notifying the Customer that the Goods are ready for collection, then:
- subject to any deferred delivery date pursuant to clause 4.2, delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have been completed at 9.00 am on the third day after the day on which the Company notified the Customer that the Goods were ready; and
- the Company shall store the Goods until the Customer collects the Goods, and charge the Customer a storage fee and any related costs and expenses (including insurance) at such rates as may be notified by the Company to the Customer from time to time.
- If 10 days after the day on which the Company notified the Customer that the Goods are ready for collection under clause 4.5, the Customer has not taken delivery of them, the Company may resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and, after deducting reasonable storage, transport and selling costs, account to the Customer for any excess over the price of the Goods or charge the Customer for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.